- maintain and further develop an accessible website.
- have clear and understandable language
- have a universally accessible website
- satisfy at least AA requirements in WCAG 2.0 and WCAG 2.1
- follow regulations on universal design of ICT.
- include universal design in the selection of third-party systems and upgrades of existing systems.
We are working on
- solutions for the adaptation of text for the blind and partially sighted.
Is something not working properly, or is the language difficult to understand? Is there something that hinders functionality, or do you miss content?